If an order cancellation request is received after the order has been shipped:
- The customer is responsible for shipping charges to return the item.
Incorrect, Defective or Damaged Purchase
If you have received an item that has been damaged during shipment,
- Contact Customer Care via our contact page and we will work with you to get a replacement sent as quickly as possible.
- For damages concealed at the time of delivery, promptly take photos of the damaged item and the packaging it arrived in. They can be sent to a customer service rep using the contact page. If the item(s) sent was incorrect, or defective, Please do not send back these items prior to contacting us.
- If you have received a damaged product that can be remedied with replacement parts, and choose to return an item rather than accept replacement parts, you will be refunded the full amount of your order.
- Do not try to repair any product unless directed in writing by John David Magic or the manufacturer.
John David Magic will not be responsible for any delays in your project or labor costs due to any defective or damaged products or delays in receiving a product.
- All sales are final. We do not allow any of our items to be returned for a refund or exchanged for another trick.
- We will replace defective items or items that were damaged in transit. If you received an item that was broken in shipment or defective you must contact us within 24 hours. Once an order is received and opened there are no returns unless defective.
- We will not replace items broken or lost by customers.
- If an order is refused or undeliverable as addressed:
Any order returned to John David Magic because of an incorrect address given by customer will be refunded less all actual shipping costs provided the order is returned by the carrier.