1. Heinous Shuffle – Simulates a dovetail shuffle with a bridge that is ideal for strolling environments.
2. Heinstein Shuffle – Considered by many top card magicians to be the best and only in the hands false shuffle that you need.
3. Truffle Shuffle 2.0 – Karl’s variation of Derek Delgaudio’s Truffle Shuffle that utilizes a deceptive new technique.
4. False Overhand – A relatively easy version of a shuffle commonly used in home card games.
5. Lavand2 Shuffle – Simultaneous one-handed false bridge shuffles inspired by Rene Lavand.
6. Transformer Cut – A five packet flourish cut that has many applications and really looks like it mixes up the packets.
7. Swing Kids Cut & Production – A fast flourish cut with a flashy production and spin out.
8. Equilateral Cut & Production – A unique flourish cut with a design and an instant flash production of a selected card.
9. Doublemint Cut – Combines two easy one-handed cuts in a very deceptive way.
10. Charlier Shuffle – A sloppy version of a classic way of falsely mixing cards in a very casual but extremely convincing way.